Tuesday 5 January 2010

so this morning I got up with a fever and feeling like I have had enough now of this cold, so I took dogs out and though Hmmm I think there is some nasty weather on the way better go to sains and get what I need ............problem was unbeknown to me some how a weather warning has been given, must be on the TV and so the whole world was there, there was no parking and no trolleys and now I have just brought everything in and cleaned garden so that if it snow we can play in it and not with dog poo :) and now K has phoned and said must go to the bank now and fill up the car grrrr, so quick cup of tea (rooibos yumm) and we are off.......my head feels like a snowmans head and everything is frozen outside like I have never seen in this country before....so as the picture says, I'm going into hibernation, once I get back LOL

No comments: