Thursday 27 August 2009

School goes back in just over a week and there is a def. feeling of autumn in the air......I am almost prepared.

Re-connecting to the mother earth and the Goddesses, drawn near she says and i will protect you.

look to the primal nature and listen to the whisper on the breeze, alert and alive and avoid the slumbering masses. stuffy stuck armchair people are no longer my reality.

How proud i am to have a grandmother who is learned in the ways of the kabbala.

How proud i am to call my mother mine, who has a life filled with adventure and travel.

How proud i am to have children that are super fit and awake and alive spiritual people.


How proud i am to have the soulmate that i do and how excited I am to have just been shown by the Goddess my future.

The planets move in to a new 5 year alignment this week and i have just been shown my next 5 years and I am so excited and grateful to be who and where I am.

No comments: