Monday 28 September 2009


I know of a man who pays £6.00 a day to park his car at the station, his home is within walking distance ?
I know a young girl who does not want to get her drivers licence ?
I know a young boy who walks around depressed all the time and will not speak to any one ?
I know a elderly lady who is going on a protein diet to cleans her liver ?
I know a very skinny lady who has high cholesterol ?
I know a couple that hate their home due to neighbours from hell but will not move as , its a council home and they pay next to nothing rent, so they have fought everyday for 14 years ?
I know a man who's mother rejected him and now he cannot find his soul mate ?
I know a priest who ways 200kg ?
I saw a man walk past a dog that wagged its tail and greeted him and he did not see it ?
I see women walking with a pram with the most beautiful baby and the baby is crying and the mother is ignoring the child ?
I see Mac Donald's is always full ?
I know a man who says there is no God and yet he has eyes and ears and intellect, to look at the universe ?
I know a women who say magic is bullshit and she has 3 children ?
I know people that say the church is good regardless of its history ?
I know a family that lives together in a small house and nobody communicates ?
I know of a nursery school teacher who's children are dysfunctional ?
and all I can say is Please God grant me wisdom and understanding but above all grant me compassion and hope .

No comments: